Old December 14th 06, 04:39 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Ron Wanttaja

Default FYI Bio zoom ZZZZZZZZ

On 13 Dec 2006 13:53:59 -0800, ChuckSlusarczyk
wrote:

4. Another set of depositions were scheduled for November, with SnF having

Zoom
deposed and Zoom having five people scheduled to give depositions. Since
nothing has been added to the docket regarding rescheduling, I assume the
depositions were held as planned.

Can we get transcripts of the depositions? I'd love to see it.

Normally, yes. But Zoom has filed papers with the court that include claims SnF
has been "leaking" material to...wait for it...the Internet! He stated that he
wants some information kept from public records. Odd view for a journalist,
but, heck, he objected to the very *presence* of the news media at his FIRST SnF
trial.

My guess is that he's trying to keep the testimony of SnF's witnesses from the
record, as this would be the first public documentation of the reasons SnF
banned him.

Ron Wanttaja