Old February 3rd 08, 04:57 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting, rec.aviation.student
James Sleeman

Default Another weird YouTube plane video

On Feb 3, 4:53*pm, William Hung wrote:

I watched the author's videos and read most of the comments and also I

I'll believe you, but the shadow of the aircraft on the film looks
distinctly like a square wing to me, which is why I thought 1st gen 3
axis ultralight like an [Quicksilver] MX. Must have been an optical
illusion I guess.

End of the day, doesn't matter and I don't even know why I'm debating
the point, it was obviously a fully open ultralight aircraft of some
description, and even that doesn't matter, because it's an aircraft
making an emergency landing which is exactly what I posted the video
as an example of.

He doesn't have a PPL.

I didn't suggest he did. Neither do I.