Old January 12th 07, 11:23 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default DC X11 vs Bose

Dave-
Thanks for the help. I look forward to reading your findings! I

Jon

Dave wrote:
Hi Jon!

Yes I will..

We expiremented with the headsets, and were able to reproduce the
issue that Dave (above thread) spoke of..We were successful...

DC is sending us new (different) earseals.. We have an extension on
the "trial period" to wait for these and test again.

I will post the results here..

Cheers!

Dave

On 11 Jan 2007 09:51:16 -0800, wrote:

Dave-
If possible, would you please post any further results from your
comparison. I am in the market for a new headset and the X-11s seem
very appealing. I work at and FBO and I have only experienced one
customer that flies with them and they loved them (more so than the
Bose) and I know he was wearing glasses.

Thanks!

Jon