Old April 21st 04, 03:48 AM
Tom Sixkiller

"Matt Whiting" wrote in message
Tom Sixkiller wrote:
"Matt Whiting" wrote in message

Gene Seibel wrote:

Possibly, if I thought it was better. At 53 years old I've pretty well
got my mind set on what I think is better. Others may not agree.
Doesn't mean they are wrong. With TV, books and internet, there aren't
a whole lot of ideas out there that have been kept secret. Most of
what I hear is new packaging for old ideas.

This has been true for at least 2000 years, at least with respect to
things involving people. Technology has advanced dramatically, but
people are pretty much the same as they were in Biblical times.

Human nature hasn't really changed in a lot longer than 2000 years.

I agree. That is why I said AT LEAST 2000 years.

How about this: "At least 50,000 years"?