Old July 27th 05, 10:22 PM
JJ Sinclair

Some observations:
1. Cobra & Komet only use about 6 different key sets. I learned this
from 20 years in the repair business. If an owner failed to leave his
keys, no problem, we would have it open in a flash.
2. Most owners fail to properly latch the aft lock. It must be rotated
90 degrees and then locked. Otherwise you only locked it in the
*unlocked* position, simply unlatch the side clamps and open it up.
3. Glider pilots are a cross-section of our population, no better or
worse. I have been given bad checks, asked to install a radio that was
obviously stolen (wires cut) right beside the plug and stiffed on a
final bill, airline pilots are the worst :)
Trust, but verify and lock those trailers.
JJ