Old June 3rd 06, 04:05 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Default Canadians importing from Aircraft Spruce?

OK, I'll give you my hit on it. RST used to use UPS exclusively back in the
80s. After fee increase over fee increase we started to look into sending
our stuff other ways. Whether you like the USPO or not, they are HALF the
cost of UPS and less than FedEx. FedEx beats UPS on cost also.

And, we have checked. If you send me something by UPS ground and it gets
here early for whatever reason, UPS will sit it on the shelf until the
"normal" ground time has expired, then deliver it. FedEx delivers it when
it gets to the terminal.

We also ship to Canada. MUCH less hassle to deliver by Post Office. If you
mark the box "Experimental Aircraft Parts" there is no (as our customers
have told us) duty on the package.

Don't ship by UPS.

Never.

Ever.

Jim

"Morgans" wrote in message

"Howard Eisenhauer" wrote in message
DON'T ship by UPS.

Never.

Ever.

OK ???

Now tell us why you obviously feel so strongly about that.

'Cause I said so, just doesn't cut it, in an adult's world.
--
Jim in NC