Old July 2nd 07, 09:06 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dan Luke

Default COMMERCIAL UNMANNED AIRCRAFT SYSTEMS INTEGRATION PLAN

"Larry Dighera" wrote:

(1) COMPREHENSIVE PLAN- Not later than 9 months after the date of
enactment of this Act, the Secretary, in consultation with
representatives of the aviation industry, shall develop a
comprehensive plan to safely integrate commercial unmanned
aircraft systems into the national airspace system.

If I were a UPS or FedEx pilot, this would worry me. How much do you think
the freight companies could save by replacing human pilots with machines?

--
Dan
T-182T at BFM