Old May 7th 09, 10:02 PM posted to rec.aviation.military,sci.military.naval,rec.aviation.military.naval
William Black[_1_]

Default "PENTAGON WORKING TO GIVE F-35 JSF NUCLEAR-STRIKE CAPABILITY"

"frank" wrote in message

I was always amazed nobody ever tried to hit one of the charter
aircraft we seemed to use a lot of to move troops. Or the civilian
shipping. Either inability to do it or some sort of unspoken rule.

---------------------------------------

It's difficult to tell the difference between one of those and a civilian
passenger jet.

Shoot one of those down and you discover that nobody loves you...

--
William Black

Razors pain you;
Rivers are damp;