Old March 25th 15, 12:42 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul Remde

Default Are you interested in building a Condor Photorealistic Scenery?

Hi Tom,

I don't have time to play with it myself, but I'd be glad to publish
anything you want me to on my Condor web site.

I bet some people would pay $100+ for a scenery for their area...

Best Regards,

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.
__________________________________

wrote in message

I've spent the past year learning how to build a Condor photo-realistic
scenery of the Harris Hill soaring area and it was so stinking hard that I
thought it would be a shame for me not to share the techniques with others.

I've written an exhaustive 100 page illustrated draft tutorial based on
methods I've developed that are *mostly* GUI based. I've developed several
tools including a spreadsheet that builds any dreaded terminal entries you
may need so you can cut and paste them. At this point, I've made it as
painless as I can imagine it to be.

Now I need people to test out my tutorial.

If you have a) time; b) patience; c) ambition; d) a fast internet
connection, a speedy computer and plenty of hard disk space, I'd be happy to
share the tutorial to help you build your own scenery. (no, I won't build
you a scenery unless you have plenty of cash for our Junior program)

If you are interested, reply here with a way to contact you.

-Tom