Old February 14th 04, 10:39 AM
Pits

"Dave Kearton" wrote in
message ...

"Jagwire" Newsguy wrote in message
| "Pits" wrote in :
|
| PITS you are a ******!!!
| A ****ing BIG ******!!

Hmmmm, I wonder who that could be, somebody new or an existing player.
Cheers
Dave Kearton

1 RAM snipped after this post and unsubscribed as those poor folks Have
suffered enough :-)

Now to Jagwire (oh dear oh Dear !!! so much TV and so little brain
power )
so jag wire or is that wired jerk ?

As the yanks say 'who's your daddy who's your daaaaaaaaaaardy "?
You ever hear that
Donald duck parody ?
Or was Jag on at the time ?

You want to come out and play ?
Then slither back to Aus Defence where we Know your a stroker
of the first order .

The poor long suffering US and Euro cousins don't know you like we do --do
they ?
But your IP only has ten FREE email addresses so
with all those other voiced rattling around in your head you will soon run
out.

There is always hotmail or google but they don't mask your original Ip
either
so your stuffed unless you save a few sheckles from your benefits cheque.