Old April 5th 04, 04:47 AM
Alex

Doug Carter wrote
THE ASSERTION:
The US installed numerous dictatorships in South America for one
reason: the fear that somehow communism would take hold of what US
considered its "backyard".

THE EVIDENCE:
Have you ever heard of a movie called "Missing"? This is a 1982
nonfiction movie, with Jack Lemmon and Sissy Spacek. Unless you fear
your beliefs can be shaken by a simple movie, I dare you to watch it.

Look, I feel like I'm talking to brainwashed zombies here. You'll
obviously resort to the lowest means just to avoid a straight answer.
You don't want to listen to other points of view? You don't want to
know what it is like outside of the US? Fine. Have it your way. You're
gona have it anyway, because you can come to my home to kill me and be
a hero at the same time. Good for you. Bye.