Old December 14th 05, 10:59 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.owning

Default Trial by newspaper

On 12/14/2005 14:54, Tom Conner wrote:

"Mark Hansen" wrote in message
On 12/14/2005 07:55, Dudley Henriques wrote:

Andrew;
No one knows which post you are answering if you don't reference in some
way.
In this case, you're either nailing me with this, or the initial post.
Dudley Henriques

Andrew was responding to Paul, which is clearly visible when viewing
the thread. If you aren't using a news reader which supports viewing
threads, perhaps you should switch. There are lots of free ones that
do a fine job.

If you have the option enabled to not see already read messages then there
is no thread to follow.

The news reader I used allows me to see each thread which includes
unread messages. It excludes threads that have no unread messages.
This cuts way down on the clutter but still allows me to see the
entire thread.

Sacramento, CA