Old November 9th 03, 01:54 PM
Kevin Reilly

On Sun, 9 Nov 2003 Edgar wrote:

I'd like to build my own joystick or yoke for myself. If anyone know any web
page on this topic please share it.

No web page, but I do recall a company selling a DIY yoke solution back
in the heyday of the Amiga. It consisted of a mechanism by which a
mechanical mouse was strapped to the shaft of the yoke in such a way
that pushing, pulling and rotating the yoke moved the mouse ball. If you
then set up the simulation to use mouse for joystick you had the world's
cheapest yoke. I don't know how many they sold but I thought it was a
half-decent idea at a time when such peripherals were almost impossible
to come by at reasonable cost.

--
Kev
"Among the side effects of this mercurial drug the most important is the