Old February 3rd 06, 06:47 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Soaring operations in Villach, Austria, at this time of year?

Hello,

I am planning to be in Villach, Austria, in an upcoming weekend in
early Feb, and wondering if someone could recommend a soaring location
and operation at this time of year in the Carinthia area?

So far I found the following online via a friend, but no seasonal
information. (I can always check with each site individually, but
thought I'd poll for recommendations on locations and operations.
Thanks in advance.)

http://www.aeroclub.at/verein_gesamtauswahl.php

Carinthian Tourist Infos (Kärnten)
http://www.kaernten.at/english