Old April 29th 08, 02:12 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
SabbaSolo

Default Area Long Term Weather forecast/history

On Apr 29, 2:57 pm, Larry Dighera wrote:
On Mon, 28 Apr 2008 22:32:20 -0700 (PDT), SabbaSolo
wrote in
:

Any suggestions for getting a long term historically based weather
forecast several months ahead?

The longest range forecast I'm aware of is the National Weather
Service 7-day zone forecast. Here's a typical one:http://www.wrh.noaa.gov/forecast/Map...smap=1&textFie...
It's often accurate out that far.

Thanks, but I think I am looking for something that shows typical
Florida weather in July, perhaps with some adjustments for this year's
characteristics for example.

I have found a few sites that give temperatures and rainfall by month,
but obviously that doesn't give me enough information to infer how
many days it is likely that VFR will be possible.