Old December 12th 03, 06:46 PM
Corky Scott

On Fri, 12 Dec 2003 16:21:29 GMT, wrote:

One of my partners is a machinist and has a
radial engine rebuilding business (Holloway Engineering- Quincy, CA) so he
will be fabricating all metal parts and has an OX5 engine on hand so those
problems are already handled.

I'm wondering if there are any RAHers who have been involved in a project
like this and would be willing to offer some of those answers. Any helpful
suggestions will certainly be appreciated.
Al Hansen

Al, I realise that you can't be 100% accurate in your reproduction but
I have a question about the use of the OX5 engine. The "Official
Website" for the OX5 puts it's creation sometime in 1913, and it was
used in civil and military aircraft from 1913 to 1918.

I guess having an OX5 is interesting enough, but what did the Curtis
Pusher Model D actually use for an engine 1911?

Thanks, Corky Scott