Old April 2nd 21, 04:49 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default WANTED: used radio

On Sunday, March 28, 2021 at 10:00:13 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Thursday, March 25, 2021 at 5:17:59 AM UTC-4, Ross wrote:
On Tuesday, March 23, 2021 at 7:50:35 PM UTC+1, Phoenix wrote:
used Trig / Becker or Dittel radio with or without boom mic

I can supply you wit quite a late model Becker 4201 if you are looking for something with 25khz.
I probably have a mic lying round somewhere too
You can contact me at hcdswiss at gmail dot com

If you're still looking, I may have a Dittel FSG71M available soon. It would be just the radio unit itself, no wiring harness.

I am also looking for a Dittel radio for our club trainer