Old September 11th 20, 11:42 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Frank Whiteley

Default How to remove registration from fabric?

On Friday, September 11, 2020 at 11:03:48 AM UTC-6, George Haeh wrote:
We've sold a 2-22 out of the country and Transport Canada requires us to remove the registration letters before they will deregister it.

Does anybody have experience in removing the registration from fabric aircraft?

I hauled a glider from Canada to the US for a club and the Canadians simply spray painted over the registration. They certainly didn't remove them. But that was metal.