Old September 12th 20, 01:50 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default How to remove registration from fabric?

On Friday, September 11, 2020 at 10:03:48 AM UTC-7, wrote:
We've sold a 2-22 out of the country and Transport Canada requires us to remove the registration letters before they will deregister it.

Does anybody have experience in removing the registration from fabric aircraft?

I have a lot of experience with fabric. If the N number is stick on a little heat gun action is called for. If it’s dope or paint just spray on top of it with whatever it is.