Old April 19th 04, 06:34 AM
John Godwin

"skyliner" wrote in
news:fKIgc.162440$w54.1106922@attbi_s01:

I've had a DC 13.4 for lessee, about nine years now. Still works,
no problems, comfortable for the most part, even on long five to
six hour legs. I don't smash it up as much as Mike does, but do
stuff it in my flight bag, wrap the cords around it, and- one of
my ways of keeping entertained while instructing- play "yoke toss"
with it once in a while.

I've had about the same experience with DC. I bought a set of H10-80
several years ago when I was looking for two things.
(1) A bulletproof headset that could take a lickin' and keep on
tickin'.
(2) The best passive noise reduction that was available at the time.

Since then, I've had an aftermarket ANR Kit installed and I haven't
found another headset with better noise reduction.

--
John Godwin
Silicon Rallye Inc.

(remove SPAMNOT from email address)