Old December 26th 06, 04:37 PM posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft
Stuart & Kathryn Fields

Default Super Skycycle

I sat on the Skycycle at Oshkosh and it had a license plate on the rear.

--
Stuart Fields
Experimental Helo magazine

www.vkss.com
www.experimentalhelo.com

"601XL Builder" wrDOTgiacona@coxDOTnet wrote in message
Flyingmonk wrote:
601XL Builder wrote:
boB wrote:

I'm waiting to see one wind up at Sturgis. What a trip that would be,
flying in.

I wonder what the rule would be at Oshkosh? Could a person fly in, get

tiedown spot, then drive the skycycle in and out of the airport for

maybe
some gormet dining.

Has one of these EVER been licenced for street use in the US? The prop
as a propulsion method while driving down the street seems like a law
suite just itching to happen.

Hey buddy,

http://www.thebutterflyllc.com/sscycle/images/010.jpg

Take another look at the power shasfts going to both rear wheels.

The Monk

Well I'll be. I looked for such on some other photos and never saw it. I
do note that it still missing a license plate though so the first part
of my question is still out there.