Old December 16th 06, 11:41 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Skyway

Default Hanger Queen jsc2003-00684.jpg

This looks like Ellington AFB in Houston. I've had the privilege of flying
there on several occasions. Even was in the pattern with the T-38's once.
I was in a Cessna Cardinal (1977 B model) and they were shooting
touch-n-go's and made several passes by me **very** close before I made my
landing. It was one of the most memorable moments in my private pilot
career, I will never forget it.

Chris

"CWO4 Dave Mann" wrote in message
. ..
David Hartung wrote:
My guess is that this lady would prefer not to spend much time in the
hanger!

She is spending a lot of time in Orbit right now with the Space Shuttle
and International Space Station.

Cheers,

Dave