Old May 23rd 04, 08:10 AM
pacplyer

"Peter Duniho" wrote in message ...
"Peter Duniho" wrote in message
"Chris" wrote in message
om...
I don't usually post in groups, but I ran across the original boeing
727 release publication at an estate sale.

I'm sure it's just coincidence that your email address is the same as that
listed in the contact information for the seller's eBay information.

Actually, I guess it's me who's the asshole this time. I misread the
original post, and got mixed up about where "ran across" happened.

I've canceled my original reply, but cancel posts are widely disabled now on
Usenet due to abuse, so I have little hope my embarassing mistake won't be
seen. An apology from me is in order in any case. Sorry.

Pete

You really are bottom shelf Peter; and I bet you couldn't fly your way
out of a wet paper bag.