Old May 27th 04, 02:48 AM
Mark James Boyd

Please give to DrJack's work!

I would encourage subscribers to ALSO contribute more than just
the subscription fee, to the extent they are able and willing.

http://drjack.info/BLIP/INFO/contributors.html

lists some folks who have contributed, many in addition to subscribing.

You can simply mail a check also to

TO: John Glendening
Number 25953 Deer Run Lane
City, State Salinas, CA 93908

Note: this matches the address he has posted on his site
http://www.drjack.info/

In article ,
Martin Hellman wrote:
(Tom Ruble) wrote in message . com...
At the risk of 'preaching to the choir' I wonder what the first
there will be a flood of subscriptions to ease DrJack's toothache
(mentioned on his site) - and most importantly that we all help out by
encouraging our fellow club members to subscribe now and show our
support.

Amen! Let's do what we can to keep BlipMap alive. It is an invaluable
tool for planning when and where to soar. It's hard to remember how I
managed before it existed.

Martin

--

Mark Boyd