Old May 7th 08, 04:15 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Dick[_1_]

Default control cable questions

now there's the answer I wanted. Just out of curiosity, what connection
method is used at the rudder pedals.
thanks
"Gig 601Xl Builder" wrote in message
m...
Dick wrote:
Having to reject the last nicropress
on the rudder, two strands were cut when the nircopress was cut off with
a drmel tool.

The question is whether we can reinstall a nicropress in the original
position and then add one an 1/8" further?? or,

Make splice two lengths of control cable with double nicropresses?? or,

Is there any reason why a turnbuckle couldn't be used ouitside the
fuselage at the rudder??

Thanks

A turnbuckle is outside the fuselage at the rudder horn is in the design
of the Zenith 601XL so if it doesn't get binded in anyway you should be
OK.