Old August 30th 08, 03:23 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Charlie[_2_]

Default Team Air Bike (Ultralight)

Flash wrote:
Yes, ultralight, but not entirely off-topic, as I could be interested in
building one. I know this is probably the most knowledgeable forum on the
net for this question,

I know the original Team Air Bike ownership has passed to someone who is not
releasing it for build/sale.

But I saw one a couple of years ago, and I thought it had a lot of
potential. I would like one, maybe. I'd certainly like to give one (or the
plans) a closer look.

Or is there something similar? Wood/fabric wing, tube fuse and empennage?
And not too long in the building? The much-discussed "TexasParasol" might be
a bit heavy for U/L wouldn't it?

Thanks,

Flash

Look at the Legal Eagle.