Old April 24th 07, 08:47 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Mike Isaksen

Default Airmap 2000C ???

"Tri-Pacer" wrote in message ...
I just got my new Lowrance Airmap 2000C and am playing
with it before I fly with it. It is different enough from my current
GPS (King Airmap IIIC) that I have a bit of a learning curve to
get comfortable with the new unit.

Can't help you with the SD card problem, but what made you decide to give up
the IIIC ?

I noticed the Skymap IIIC had the Victor Airways in it and I still use them
for all my routing in the Northeast. I was actually thinking about getting
one, and you're the first person I've found who actually used one. Any diff
between the Airmap and the Skymap?