Old November 22nd 17, 08:01 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Wanted Becker AR3201 schematic or non-functioning radio

Hello Hartley

I have my Becker 3201 for sale, it run ok, I'm from Italy, my email is
ambrigor at iol.it
If you are interested email me.

Bye
Igor

Il giorno lunedì 20 novembre 2017 16:19:26 UTC+1, Hartley Falbaum ha scritto:
I have a Becker 3201 that won't power up. Looking to repair or replace the circuit board containing the battery. s/n 11,000 +

Not worth sending to repair shop. I have replaced it with used 3201 but would like to have spare if possible.

Thanks

Hartley Falbaum

hfalbaum at comcast dot net