Old January 28th 08, 05:37 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Ross

Default Cessna 172 fuel selector

I am in the throws of my annual on the aircraft. This year I have
several things needing fixing and one is the leaky fuel selector. Well,
let me tell you that is no easy job. I had to take a lot of the plane
apart to get to it. What was Cessna thinking when they designed the
placement of the fuel selector. I finally got it out and the A&P is
going to replace all the o-rings, etc. I guess it will be fun again for
the re-installation process. Anyone else go through this? You have to
have small hands and stubby wrenches.
--

Regards, Ross
C-172F 180HP