Old September 26th 04, 11:28 AM
Cub Driver

On Sun, 26 Sep 2004 04:34:15 GMT, "Pete"
wrote:

"[W]ithout question, we need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a
brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime ... He presents a
particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to
miscalculation ... And now he is miscalculating America's response to his
continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction
... So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real
..."
Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Jan. 23. 2003.

I'd love to have a cite for that quote. (Assuming I can't get it
simply by pasting it into Google, which I will now try.)

Thanks!

all the best -- Dan Ford
email: (put Cubdriver in subject line)

Warbird's Forum