Old June 23rd 10, 07:06 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
W[_3_]

Default Looking for Regular Charter Flight from San Jose to Auburn

I am looking for any regular charter flight that is traveling from the South
San Francisco Bay Area (Palo Alto or San Jose) to Auburn, California, or the
reverse direction, that has available seats to buy on either leg. I could
also work with a flight that terminates at the Lincoln airport just west of
Auburn. I am flexible on scheduling. If anyone knows of such a flight
please contact me by email to persistentone AT spamarrest.com or post
details here.