Old July 11th 03, 11:33 PM
journeyman

On Fri, 11 Jul 2003 21:24:26 GMT, EDR wrote:

None of the posts I have read indicate that he has even called SPORTY's
to discuss the matter. Lots of whining here in the group, though.

4 phone calls yesterday and an email today.

I just (end of day Friday) received an email back from someone who
finally agreed to refund the excess shipping charges. Given their
attitude yesterday, I'm pleasantly surprised today's email got a
satisfactory response.

After yesterday's experience, I was pretty much resigned to having
"whining here in the group" as my only recourse.

Morris (somtimes you just need a small victory to keep going)