Old December 21st 05, 01:26 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr

Default GPS UPSAT/Garmin/Jeppesen subscribers

wrote:
Just found out that the 2MB card we've all been using to update our GX
55, 60's etc will *not* work for the next data update. Jepp (to its
credit) will *give* you a new 4mb card in return for your old one, but
*act fast* since they are overwhelmed with requests and the deadline is
fast approaching.

I have 4MB cards so I am fine but I find it amazing that they can get
what they need on the 4MB cards let alone the 2MB cards. That must be
some amazing algorythm.

Steven Nichols
N501AC
GAI