Old November 23rd 09, 04:21 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Scott Alexander[_2_]

Default BRSS R4S See You

How come your ASW-15 has a T-tail and winglets ?
I cannot confirm or deny any use of t-tail or winglets...

How come you circle so much ?

You missed the new guy pilot briefing. I'll sum it up for ya..."To
the north, boys there's just no good place to land. And to the south,
boys...no place to land. Over to the east, guys listen to me....no
place to land. Off to the west, again, no good place to land. Are ya
pickin' up what I'm layin down?"

Does that scary music playing in your cocklpit help you go faster ?

I only listen to the Batman Dark Knight theme song after the fact.
Enroute......it's strictly Guns-N-Roses "Welcome to the Jungle" on
repeat all flight through my IPOD. If you watch closely in the video,
you can see slight oscilations enroute....from me head banging.

Why did John Murray choose the color Pink ?

He missed the memo that Breast Cancer month was actually in October,
not September.

How come you let Dave Cole kick your ... ?

His brother Dan Cole soloed me, it's an unspoken understanding between
my family and his family that I NEVER beat any of them in competition.

What SW did you use to convert PC screen into video ?

I precisely used the same software that the vendors on Canal Street in
New York city use to convert the "in theaters" movies to DVD's that
they sell to all the tourists. Works great, lasts a long time.