Old September 9th 17, 09:40 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Andreas Maurer

Default Where can I train in a PW-6? Seminole Lake's is down for maintenance for a couple of months

On Thu, 07 Sep 2017 17:17:26 +0000, Paul T
wrote:

NO there hasn't always been the Club Class - that didn't evolve until the
90's - and that took awhile to get established for the same reasons. You
think a Std. Cirrus is nice looking? Looks like a humped back whale to me -

always thought it was the ugliest of the first generation Std. Class ships.

My club organized a the German Club Class Championchips in 1986, and
even then it was anything but new. In 1990 it was around at least 15
years in Europe, and it was a huge success right from the start.