Old March 12th 04, 10:46 PM
Bob Kuykendall

Earlier, (pacplyer) wrote:

Hmmm, that sounds like a double negative to me. So you're saying his
truthfulness is actually valuable to you? "Less worthless." I would
have thought you meant: more worthless... It really sounds
like you're saying Bill's truthfulness and good concept of reality
makes up for his big mouth (and I would have to agree whole-heartedly
with that.)

Let's see. The OP basically parses out to:

The only thing [having greater worth] than your
big mouth is your truthfulness and concept of
reality.

I don't think I agree yet, but I think it is closer to the truth than intended.

Bob K.