Old November 10th 17, 07:58 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Grob mechanic in the Midwest?

On Wednesday, November 8, 2017 at 10:44:06 AM UTC-5, wrote:
On Tuesday, November 7, 2017 at 9:02:47 PM UTC-6, Tango Papa IN wrote:
There was a complicated AD on the Grob 102 a while back, the wing spar spigot assemblies work.
Recently I ran a cross more than one gliders that just hibernating and waiting to be comply with this AD. Grob used to have a service shop in Ohio.. Is anyone from Grob left behind that did this AD before? I am not able to drive to NM and back. Is anyone else successfully did this AD before around Indiana-Ohio-Illinois-Michigan? I appreciate your help!
Thanks

Gehrlein Products in Waterford, PA is a Sailplane Repair Station. They have been working on composite gliders since the first Libelles were imported and supported by them.

The Gehrlein's have worked on my glider and the my club's glider. They do excellent work.