Old September 22nd 04, 05:11 PM
zatatime

On Wed, 22 Sep 2004 03:14:44 -0700, "NW_PILOT"
wrote:

Listen to your little head! Listen to your little head! Don't worry
about the FARs. Losing your license for 30 days would be a small
price to pay if its really gonna be that good a trip! g Besides if
you explain this to any male inspector, I'll bet he turns green with
envy, pats you on the back, and keeps it for back room discussions
only.

Seriously, it wouldn't seem to me that you are agreegiously breaking
the law. What if you bought a hotel room, or food, or something? All
of this should be counted toward expenses. As someone else stated,
call AOPA for the best response.

Good Luck!