Old February 15th 04, 05:05 AM
dave

Default Need gauge help/information

I'm going to be re-doing the panel in my old Bonanza and would like to
get rid of the gauge cluster i currently have and replace it with
something that can fit in a standard instrument hole.
The cluster takes up a lot of real estate.

I need fuel pressure, oil pressure, ammeter and fuel gauge in the same
hole. And possibly CHT.
The oil pressure and fuel pressure are currently the direct feed type,
ie lines are directly fed into the gauge.

Is there anything out there that can satisfy my needs or close.
I have room for an additional instrument hole if needed.

Thanks

Dave