Old December 10th 13, 03:55 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Software for glider pilots running on Ipad

On Friday, April 8, 2011 1:58:09 AM UTC-7, nimbus wrote:
Hello,

I am glider pilot and looking for a good navigation software running
on Ipad.

What would you propose?

Many thanks,
Bruno

Take a look at how many people are using "ForeFlight" in powered aircraft. I use it in my IPAD w/retna screen but not in a glider because at 6'1", there is no place to put it. But now there is the IPAD Mini w/Retna which might work in the sun but I have not tried the mini out yet but it's on my Christmas list