Old January 21st 15, 05:28 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
John Godfrey (QT)[_2_]

Default USA 2015 Proposed Changes to Competition Rules Posted

All,

The proposed changes to the US Competition Rules for 2015 have been posted on the SSA website under "Sailplane Racing Rules and Process" and can also be accessed via the link below.

http://www.ssa.org/files/member/2015...es_Changes.pdf

http://www.ssa.org/files/member/2015...es_Changes.pdf

The comment period for these changes closes on January 31. After comments are considered by the Rules Committed, the rules changes will be submitted to the SSA BOD for review and approval at the regular meeting scheduled for Feb 28.

Note that while we monitor RAS, we do no consider RAS an official feedback source. Please email your comments to the RC.

Also, the 2014 Contest Safety Report is posted on the same "Rules and Process" page.

For the Rules Committee,
John Godfrey (QT), Chair

As before if you can't get the link to work automatically, copy its text and paste it into a program like Notepad, then copy the text from Notepad and paste it into your browser.