Old January 14th 19, 11:30 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Soaring Videos Wanted!

The SSA has to obtain written permission to use copyrighted video footage glider pilots have posted to their personal YouTube accounts. We are in the process of lifting a great deal of video footage from a number of contributors but we first have to make arrangements to obtain permission to use their content for commercial purposes. This is why we're asking people to contact the SSA. Of course if we stumble across something we really like we may contact you too. Thank you for the great suggestion!

- Chris Schrader, SSA Director, Region 6 |

There are a number of us SSA members that also have YouTube channels with quite a lot of this type of content. This would be a good place to start, and if you see something you want to use, then contact the owner and see if they will give permission for it to be used.