Old October 13th 19, 03:22 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Eric Greenwell[_4_]

Default Howling sound when flying

Armand Charbonneau wrote on 10/12/2019 5:52 PM:
Howling has been there since I started flying about 105 hours ago. zig zag tapes look okay.

I will check the mylar strips (top and bottom) carefully with the wings assembled looking at flap 0.

Did the howling exist before the refinish? Perhaps the zig-zag was not placed in
the correct location, or it's the wrong zig-zag (too thin, perhaps).