Old May 25th 04, 11:52 PM
WalterM140

Did we notice that the Berg beheading in Iraq was conducted by
Al-Zawhari, an Al-Qeada leader? No link to AQ and Iraq???

No one knows who beheaded Berg. There was no link between Al Quaida and Iraq
prior to 9/11.

Or, the discovery last week of a 155mm shell with 3 LITERS of Sarin?

The Republican congressman on Meet the Press (can't remember his name) said it
was a 130 mm mortar shell, but no matter.

Three liters is a pretty poor take for a years' looking, Ed.

How many needles can you hide in a haystack the size of California. We
found one so far.

--One--, in a year. It's a non-story so far, Ed.