Old August 18th 04, 10:18 PM
Andrew Gideon

Default Lightspeed: Upgrade 25XL w/Cell Adaptor or Upgrade to 30 3G

My headset - a 25XL - is starting to have a little issue with the microphone
jack. This has prompted me to deal with something on my list of things to
do: get cell phone capability in the headset. It's just easier dealing
with TRACON around here if I can depart *now* (or in some incredibly small
number of minutes).

Lightspeed has an upgrade program where, for $75, I can get the cell phone
do-dad added to my headset. Or, for $200, I can trade up to the 30 3G
which has this feature.

The 30 3G has a few decibals more cancellation, and correspondingly shorter
battery life.

Anyone have suggestions either way? Is there that much of a difference in
the cancellation that makes the shorter battery life worthwhile?

- Andrew