Old October 5th 06, 08:34 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
Stan Prevost[_1_]

Default GNS430 Restore Defaults?

Well, the unit is the GPS. Maybe you mean the other GPS. But the other
interfaces would be of concern, I didn't think about them. What I would
like is to just reset the user-settable things not on the maintenance pages.

If it is all or nothing, then I will do it the long way.

Thanks,

Stan

"karl gruber" wrote in message
I'd be careful. There are settings in there of communicating with you GPS,
Fuel Flow, and transponder.

Karl

"Stan Prevost" wrote in message
My new airplane has dual GNS430s, and I would like to start out with a
clean slate on them.

Is there a way to reset the entire unit to factory defaults, clearing all
flight plans and user waypoints at the same time?

Stan