Old September 26th 05, 07:05 PM
Paul Remde

Default For Sale - Cambridge 302 for Motorglider - Used

Hi,

A customer in the USA has asked me to help him sell his Cambridge 302
speed-to-fly variometer/GPS flight recorder. The model number is
CAF-302E-ENL. The "E" stands for English units (knots) and the "ENL" stands
for engine noise level (motorglider). It was purchased as new in February
of 2003 so it is now 2 1/2 years old. It has never been installed in a
glider so it is like new. He is asking $1995 for it. New units sell for
$2395. That is a $400 discount for a unit that is like new, but not new. I
have not seen the unit. It seems like a very good deal to me.

To be used for badges and records the unit will need to be calibrated -
which is required every 2 years.

If you are interested please send me an e-mail and I will forward it to the
owner.

Good Soaring,

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.