Old October 24th 03, 04:33 AM
David Casey

On Thu, 23 Oct 2003 16:39:41 -0700, Tarver Engineering wrote:

Sheesh, take a pill and calm down. Also, asking to be left out of
crossposts and netcopping are two different things last I checked.

You boys went luney last time.

So you felt the need to show us how you think we acted last time or what?

Dave
US Army Signal Corps!!

www.geocities.com/davidcasey98
Added Patriot live fire pics from June 2002,
Bosque fire pics from June 2003, CQB training
pics from October 2003, FTX pics from October 2000,
NBC training pics from September 2000, and
Dining Out pics from October 2000!