Old January 4th 07, 12:32 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mike Proctor

Default Flying Video...

wrote:
As you guys know a few weeks ago I was messing with putting a camera
into the plane... so I did, and recorded my flight on new years day
from Honolulu to Lana'i.

I still have to tweek the filter setup as the lighting didn't work out
perfectly. Also I need to work out a way to stabilize it a bit more,
because regardless of how soft I land it gives it a nice shake at
touchdown... (don't mind the wheel shimmy)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyals4jYJBM

Thank you! It seems like just about every flight video I see on youtube
had cheesy music over it when I want to hear the plane. Good job!