Old August 11th 03, 08:54 PM
Rich Ahrens

Newps wrote:
It was a big cabin in all respects expect the most important. It had
no headroom. I'm 6'1" and the top of my head hit the overhead. Not
just scraped it occasionally but so much that I had to conciously
scooch down to minimize it as best I could.

Did you not have vertically adjustable seats? I'm 6'4", my brother is
6'5" and both did fine in my B model. Just had to crank the seats
down.

Yeah, that's the damndest thing too. I had the adjustable seat, set it
as low as it would go. I have had people tell me the fixed seat was
actually lower, that that is what I needed. Which of course makes no
sense that the fixed seat would be lower than the adjustable, logic says
it would be somewhere in the middle.

I'm 6'5" and I find the headroom in the 177RG very tight, especially with a
tall headset on. Basically can't wear my Lightspeed in it. And that's with
the seat cranked down all the way and seriously reclined (to the point of
discomfort for any duration). Throw in turbulence and my skull has hit the
ceiling many times.